Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Scared To Death


My novel The Levitation Game is a finalist in the 2023 Indies Book of the Year Awards! This literary news will nourish me for months.

I wish it were Halloween because I’m announcing Scared To Death, a Goosebumps-style anthology that includes my short story, Default 666. I’m proud to death of my short story and hope it will delight and disgust readers equally. :)

Vampires! Ghosts! Zombies! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! Within the pages of this anthology lurk stories guaranteed to make the hair on the back of your neck stand up! From a cursed game that turns its players into monsters … a ghost cat on a quest for revenge … and killer snowmen on a rampage, these ten terrifying tales will have you sleeping with the lights on! Read these stories, if you dare! This book includes stories from the following contributors: R. Jeanie Burroughs ● Dawn Colclasure ● Marcus Damanda ●William F. Gray ● Michelle John ● Cyan LeBlanc ● Eric McMillion ●Caitlyn Pace ● Sharon Wagner ● Brandon Wills

Discover Scared To Death on Amazon!

Visit Sharon Wagner Books!

No comments: