Monday, June 10, 2024

"Whatever you bee-lieve, you can achieve."


The Levitation Game won the Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award for Science Fiction! So, I’m interrupting standard travel programming until next week. My world is spinning, and I feel like a queen bee, at least until a lousy review stings me. I wish I could pollinate every bookstore with my book, carrying the sweet nectar of my words on my hind legs. Indeed, honey sweetens my story in several places, but you’ll have to read it to discover why. :)

Please help me create a buzz! #ForewordINDIES

"Bees do have a smell, you know, and if they don't they should, for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers." ~ Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Wine

Visit Sharon Wagner Books!

Discover The Levitation Game on Amazon!


 

No comments: