|"That was some strong ass catnip dude" Hana / naughty cat, calico advocate, blog personality, soft food activist|
1) "I'm so high I could eat a star" Author Unknown
2) "If you substitute marijuana for catnip, tobacco and alcohol, you'll add 8 to 24 years to your life." Jack Herer /Author, Hemp and catnip Activist
3) I think catnip and pot should be legal. I don't smoke it, but I like the smell of it." Andy Warhol /Artist
4) “Homer, I am getting really worried you are going overboard with this. We are out of clothespins, there are half-eaten cupcakes all around the house, and the curtains smell like doob.” – Marge Simpson / The Simpsons
5) Of course I know how to roll a catnip joint.” –Martha Stewart / TV Personality, Writer, Business Woman
I took a few hemp colored, italic liberties with the above quotes. Ironically, even though Hana looks higher than a kite in the above photo, catnip really doesn't affect her at all. Nothing. Na-da. When given the chance to inhale, our cat Akua rolls around in ecstasy, while Hana is just plain cat-atonic. In the above photo, she was just accidentally taking a cat nap in front of my husband's i-phone. Don't you just love it when cats fall asleep with their tongue sticking out? Oh, the simple joys of cat stewardship.
Cats are so laid back and cool. And just like human stoners, they get the munchies for crunchies. I thought quote # 2 and # 3 were purr-fect for a cat. After all, they do have 9 lives. And purr-fer to get their high through a simple intoxicating sniff.